Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jack Daniels

I went over to my friend's house where a shitload of my friends from work and around were having a party. I know I drank a lot, but to kind of put it in perspective... I volunteered to make a beer run, and a bunch of us piled into my car. We go to the grocery store down the street, and among other things I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels. I finished half the bottle straight from the time we left the store to the time we drove the five blocks back to the party. But that isn't the best part. I had to be driven home that night, so one guy drives my car while another follows. I make it back to my house, and that is the last thing I remember. I wake up the next morning laying in bed completely naked, with the heat in the house cranked up. I get up and throw some clothes on, then walk into my living room. My two lazy boy chairs are completely knocked over, and my shirt is laying on the floor. I shrug it off and let the dog out, but I noticed that my undershirt is sitting on the front step. I walk outside and see my socks and shoes sitting in the front yard. As it starts to dawn on me of what I did, I see my pants and underwear in the back yard. Put two and two together, and you now know exactly why my neighbors don't talk to me anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment